Monday, December 5, 2011

WEVerb11 - 1 - Select One Word

Choose one word. Encapsulate the year 2011 in one word. Explain why. Imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2012 for you? In the spirit of where this all started… this

So how do I encapsulate 2011 in one word?

Stabilising.

(And not this kind)




 8th January 2011 saw us become Mr and Mrs H, and that stabilised our relationship. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't rocky before, but the marrieds of you out there  know that feeling of security and stability that comes from having the ring on your finger and the piece of paper stating you're married.

We were tested this year, with the death of my father-in-law and I think that has further stabilised our relationship. It was tough at the time, but we have come through it.

As for 2012, I'm hoping  the words New Beginnings will be appropriate - and yes I know it's two words. Just humour me please!

No comments: