Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Om Nom Nom Nom

Tick! I tried a food stuff I couldn't pronounce this past weekend, and some other delicacies.

Husband decided to whisk me away to Manchester for the weekend and visit the Christmas Market there.

On the Friday night we walked from the hotel to :

Kro Bar in the Trafford Centre

I persuaded husband to buy the Danish Meat platter for dinner, and it was delicious!



Although he was quite disgusted with the prawn and egg mayo in the middle topped with caviar - ah well his loss!

The following day we visited the Christmas Market in Manchester City Centre. Apologies for the lack of pictures but it was too busy to pull out a camera for piccies.

But ...  I got to try some Raclette from the Swiss stand



and then a Canoli from an Italian stand



Muchos nommage!

No comments: