Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WEVerb11 - 5 - Befriend

Befriend. Did you meet any new friends this year? How did they impact your 2011?

I'm trying to think now if I made any new friends this year, and in the real world I don't think I did. In fact I cut one out of my life.

I suppose the closest thing I have to new friends has been since I began this blog. Mr H frequently reminds me that the blogs I read and the ladies I have received comments from/commented on are not my friends.
But I don't know quite how to classify you all.

You have all given me help and support, even if you didn't know about it this year.

So I suppose this is the time to say thank you to you:

Jenna - Some of your earlier posts have settled my mind on a topic I will cover in my new blog as it's a bit premature for this one just yet. But I have also been inspired by your weight loss,

Brandi - Whenever I want to picture myself in a calm and beautiful place, I think of the trees at your wedding, continuing up into the heavens. (that sounds creepy doesn't it? sorry!)

Morgan - You reassure me that my need to have everything colour coordinated and matching is not just a me-thing. There are others of us out there!

Cat - You make me laugh so much in the office, and you make me laugh at the British idiosyncrasies.

Kate - There's no such thing as too much cake!

I've definitely missed out on some other bloggers, and for that I'm sorry, but I've had to draw the line ( mainly because I need to get off my lunch break)

No comments: