Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WEverb11 - 2 - Listen

Listen. What song did you listen to in 2011 to completely change your mood?  Think about ways you can you add more music to your life in 2012

I discovered Caro Emerald quite late this year, and That Man is the best song to put a wiggle in my step and make me feel tip top.



Even now, I am channelling my inner 50s chick, with my full skirted dress, red cardigan and red lipstick.

For 2012, I am hoping to buy more music. Particularly as my favourite band have reformed and are just putting the finishing touches to their next album - ya hoo!!!
When I move across to my new blog, after this year is over, I'll be posting about all sorts of music that I'm coming across, from the popular to the downright weird.
As a side note, I think my husband may ban me from listening to Radio Two's musicals programme, singing Under the Sea at the top of my voice in the car on Sunday wasn't appreciated. Especially not with my (horrendous) jamaican accent!

No comments: