Friday, June 3, 2011

Catching up

Sorry I've been absent, between the Bank Holiday and Space School I've not been able to look at a computer.

So what's been happening this week?

Firstly, we spent Bank Holiday not relaxing but busy, busy, busy. In preparation for seeing our friends and their new baby, I "Japlac'd" my hands. Note to self, read instructions before covering hands (accidentally) in high gloss paint. Three hours of scrubbing and soaking and my hands are now no longer white. Hindsight, I should have had a picture taken but we were too busy worrying it wasn't going to come off!

We then went to see said friends and their baby - who's a big ball of noms with not so tiny feet.

And then Bank Holiday Monday was spent tidying the house, glamorous I know but it had to be done. Our spare room now has an ensuite - ie the new bathroom pieces are in there as there isn't anywhere else to put them, no plumbing involved so Padz? - please don't use them when you come over!

I've knocked another two books off the list this week which I'll post reviews of tonight.

I was looking at the list the other day and realised that I haven't really hacked into it all that much yet so I put it to you readers (few and valued as you are) which of these should I do next :

  1. Make and properly ice a cake
  2. Spend an evening on Chat Roulette
  3. Make the perfect batch of cookies
  4. Create your family tree
  5. Turn off my mobile for a week
  6. Smile at 100 strangers
  7. Get Christmas and birthdays organised
  8. Tie a note to a balloon and let it go
Answer in the comments below!

Thanks

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cake or cookies, so you can bring them into work and share them with your wonderful friends! ;-)

Anonymous said...

OK - creating a family tree might take a while. Smiling at 100 strangers will also take a while and might get you locked up/assaulted/propositioned. Mobile off for a week? No chance! I like Kim's proposal, but let's be realistic here. The easiest one is the balloon - go for it and tick one more off your list!

Kiri said...

Lol to both suggestions, I've made a start on the cookies, just one more batch and I'll call them perfected.

Is is a sign of the times that I might indeed be locked up/assaulted/propositioned just for smiling at someone in the streets? Better make sure I've got the all clear from the doc before I do it!

I just need to find a balloon ...