Thursday, May 26, 2011

22 - Find that pin!

As mentioned previously in my Update we stuck a pin in the map of France and are now planning the road trip to get there.



So where exactly are we going? Well, my geography was a bit off, it isn't Provence but the Rhone-Alpes region. To be more specific we are going here :



Vallon Pont D'Arc!

We're going on a semi-epic roadtrip to get there taking in some of the towns and cities as we pass through :



Our first stop will be Troyes then on to Lyon before hitting Vallon Pont D'Arc for a few days and then on the way back we'll be visiting Dijon.

All maps courtesy of http://www.google.co.uk/

We can't wait to go, but first I must go and learn some more French, otherwise ce sera terrible!

1 comment:

Ceallai said...

If you're going through Tournon-sur-Rhône (or Tain l'Hermitage, just opposite) we could meet up there. My parents live not far from Tournon, it's where I went to college. It's a really pretty town, too. :)