Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flog the blogger!

Eek, I am so sorry I haven't been blogging recently. A few weeks ago I had a routine health procedure done and it took the wind right out of my sails.

I'm still battling through Middlemarch - maybe this is a euphemism for Frodo's journey?!

I have had a real creative burst with the novel so fingers crossed some words should be meeting paper soon.

The sewing is coming on, I managed to sew some voiles for our windows so no more peeping toms dog walkers able to see straight into our living room. Unfortunately now I've fallen in love with my sewing machine which is older than I am and I want to start all my planned sewing projects. Next task is to add some straps to a dress for a friend's wedding coming up.
Last time I saw this friend's dad I was wearing a strapless dress and ended up doing a Judy Finnegan at him, for those who don't remember :



Hence why I need the straps!

On that note I will leave you with this question, what should I wear to an Abba tribute night?


No comments: